AUXILIUM COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS)
(AICTE approved and accredited by NAAC with A+ grade with a CGPA of 3.55 out of 4)
Gandhi Nagar, Vellore-632006
We are glad to inform that the following students have been selected through the AUXILIUM MANAGMENT ENTRANCE TEST (AMET) followed by INTERVIEW on 23/06/2017. All the selected candidates accompanied by both the parents are requested to come on 12/07/2017 at 10 am for the admission process with the original certificates and required documents along with the fees.
|1.||Ms. Aishwarya M.||25||Ms. Khatija Begum|
|2||Ms. Anitha A.||26||Ms. Koteeswari R.|
|3||Ms. Anukeerthana N.||27||Ms. Lakshmipriya M.|
|4||Ms. Banupriya K.||28||Ms. Lokeshwari T.|
|5||Ms. Charulakshmi||29||Ms. Maanisha|
|6||Ms. Chunauthi||30||Ms. Manisha B.|
|7||Ms. Devipriya S.||31||Ms. Mary Stella M.|
|8||Ms. Dhiravya K.||32||Ms. Meenakshi N.|
|9||Ms. Dhivya S.||33||Ms. Nadhiya G.|
|10||Ms. Divya Prabha B.||34||Ms. Nandhini M.|
|11||Ms. Evanjalin Reeva J.||35||Ms. Preethi P.|
|12||Ms. Fidencia S.||36||Ms. Priya D.|
|13||Ms. Girija D.||37||Ms. Priyadarshini R.|
|14||Ms. Harilakshmi||38||Ms. Ramya P.|
|15||Ms. Harithaa||39||Ms. Shalini S.|
|16||Ms. Jayapriyadharshini||40||Ms. Sreemathi S.|
|17||Ms. Jeevitha R.||41||Ms. Subhashii S.|
|18||Ms. Kaveri M.||42||Ms. Sujeetha S.|
|19||Ms. Keerthana S.||43||Ms. Supriya K.|
|20||Ms. Keerthana V.||44||Ms. Swathi A.|
|21||Ms. Tamilselvi||45||Ms. Usha S.|
|22||Ms. Tulasi P.||46||Ms. Vaishnavee N. M.|
|23||Ms. Yogalakshmi||47||Ms. Yazhini Ilanthendral|
|24||Ms. Supriya R.|
Original Documents required :
- Transfer and Conduct certificates
- S.S.L.C. Book, mark sheet or its equivalent
- Hr. Sec. Mark Sheet
- U.G. Mark Sheets
- U.G. Degree certificate
- Community Certificate (Candidates of B.C., M.B.C. and S.C./S.T. only)
- Two attested copies of Hr. Sec. mark sheet and U.G. mark sheets
- Income Certificate signed by a Revenue Officer not less than the rank of a Deputy Thasildar.
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph
- Students who have passed examinations from other than Thiruvalluvar University, should produce the following at the time of interview
- Eligibility Certificate from the Thiruvalluvar University.
- Original Pass Certificate
- Attendance Certificate
- Baptism Certificate (Catholics only)
|College Fees – I Semester : ` 40,170/-||Hostel Admission Fee : ` 1,000 /-|
|Uniform Fees : ` 5,000/-||Establishment fees : ` 16,000/-|
|Mess Fees (per month) : ` 1500/-|
- The candidate who fails to come on the day of the admission process called for will forfeit the seat.
- The original certificates will be retained in the College Office and shall be returned only when the student leaves the College.
- Sufficient number of attested copies of the original certificates should be kept for future use before submitting them to the College.
- The seat will be forfeited if the student fails to attend class on the first day.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded on any account.