Theme Statement for Academic Year 2015-2016
To internalize and institutionalise the best practices.
- Enhancing quality in academic and administrative activities
- To form holistic young women as agent of social change.
- To realise the objective strategies.
- To create passion for academic excellence.
- To provide support system for efficient administrative performance.
- To organize Workshops \ Seminar on quality related theme.
- To encourage departments to organize seminars, orientation and faculty development
- To promote research culture among staff members.
- To develop effective and employable skills for students.
- Documenting best practices of the college.
- To create support systems / tutorial / Remedial.
- To enhance the quality of ASQC.
- To activity involve the ASQC members for quality circle Sustenance and Enhancement.
- To evaluate and plan the programmes of IQAC with external IQAC members.
Organizing international / National / State Level Seminars, Conferences and workshop on quality related themes.
- To create eco-friendly campus.
- Workshop on awareness on the usage of media by IQAC.
- To encourage the department to organize seminar \ Workshop \ Conferences.
- To encourage the management staff members to attend orientation and Refreshers programmes.
- To encourage the faculty members to publish Research papers.
- To conduct workshop on Resume writing to all the final year students (UG & PG) by the IQAC.
- To have periodical evaluation once in three months( September, January, March)
- To encourage the staff to apply for major & minor Project.
- Seminar on research methodology and funding a Project.
- To conduct periodical IQAC & extended IQAC meeting.