- Reach out the maximum youths through various intuitions.
- Teach positive thinking and attitude to the youths.
- Become a main source of national integration by making NCC as one of the greatest cohesive force of our nation irrespective of any caste, creed, religion or region.
- Provide an ideal platform for the youth to showcase their potential in nation build
Coordinator And Members
(Total Strength -108)
- 2015- 16 Suo: Mary Priya III B.A , History
- 2016- 17Suo: Ramyashree III B.A English B Sec.
- 2017- 18Suo:Shanmukapriya III B.A English B Sec
- 2018- 19Suo : Devigha III B.Sc. Mathematics
- Combined annual training camp was organized by 1 (TN) girls Bn NCC. 65 cadets from Auxilium college took part in this camp.
- National Seminar on Disaster Management and its importance was organised.
- Dengue Awareness Rally was held at Kattankulathur. NCC cadets of around 50 had participated in it. PowerPoint banners and slogan about the causes and effects of dengue fever were shown. Also charts on preventive measures were taken in Rally to make people understand about the illness, Ncc Cadets had actively participated in the Rally.
- Polio Drop vaccination camp was organised with the Primary health centre in Thiruvalam, Kambarajapuram Villages.
- National integration camp was organised by Madras A Group. 3 cadets participated and realised the importance of cultural exchange and feeling of oneness.
- Thenmozhi .R, Represented Delhi for National Games 2015 and won 3rd Prize
- Helmet Awareness Rally was organised in association with Youth Red Cross at Vellore
- Guest Lecture on First aid was imparted. Senior Nurse from Employees State Insurance Mrs.Kalaiselvi gave awareness and safety measures.
- Special Practical session on weapon training, map reading was organised to the cadets with the help of Permanent Instructor from 10 (TN) Bn, NCC., Vellore.
- Combined annual training camp was organized by 1 (TN) girls Bn NCC. 65 cadets from Auxilium college took part in this camp.
- Auxilium College for women with the Vellore 10 (TN)Bn Ncc conducted the yoga day in the college. The battalion commandent Lt. Col.R. SURESH KUMAR presided over the function. The Auxilium college NCC officer Lt. ANITHA ALICE.E welcomed the gathering.
- The following cadets have been selected for IGC camp held in viruthunagar.
- CDT. Kaviya.R II ENGLISH A
- CDT. Lucksha jelina .A II ENGLISH A
- CDT. Little flower. A II ENGLISH
- Jayarani II B.SC Chemistry won the fourth place in the marathon organized for the noble cause creating awareness for regular payment of tax
- 70th Independence day celebration was held in our college premises. Sr. Alice K.T was the chief guest and hoisted the national flag.
- Shanmuka priya .I II B.A., English b took part in the independence day celebration held at St. George fort, Chennai
- Cdt kavya.R has been selected for launch ncc national games camp conducted by 1(tn)R&V Sqn. NCC at Jaigopal Garodia National hr. sec . School, east Tambaram.
- The NCC national Games 2016 was formally declared opened by direct general NCC Lt. General .Anirudha Charkravarthy at DG NCC Camp DELHI, on 14th October Cdt.R.Kaviya has been selected for Handball from 1(TN) Girls Bn Ncc.
- The NCC organized a demonstration programme in association with Tamil Nadu Fire and Rescue Services Katpadi. This programme was organized to create an awareness on detailment of the fighting service
National Integration Camp are conducted on an all India basis and a help to build the cultural gaps among various states of India.
- Awareness on Traffic rules and regulation, Training imparted by the police personnel in the roadways were briefed by Stalin, the planning officer, Traffic warden barked by issue of application for getting training on this basis were issued.
- As per the protocol of Prime Minister Narendra Singh Modi, digital payment workshop was organized by the Auxilium College Unit, The National Cadet Corps. The event was held on 11th January 2017. The workshop on digital payment was targeted at students and youth.Mr. Aravindhan, branch manager of Kotak Mahindra bank was the chief guest and held the technical session on the impact of demonetization.
- Madras republic day camp was organized by Tamil nadu, Andaman and Pondicherry Directorate from 17th January to 27th January at Jeppiar Engineering College, Chennai. 11 cadets have been selected and Participated
- 26 Cadets of Auxilium college took part in combined annual training camp held at Dhanalakshmi college, manimangalam from 18th Jan 2017 to 27th Jan 2017 organized by 1(TN) Medical Unit NCC
- CATC/ TSC/ RDC / Sports as summer camp held at velammal international school, panchetti. It was organized by 1 (TN) girls, bn, ncc, Chennai. 26 cadets from Auxilium collee had participated in the camp. Of these cdt janani T, cde surveshwari R.M , cdt A.Maria infantia therese and cdt Deepika were selected for RDC. Cdt Devigha was selected for TSC. Also our cadets won second prize in the dance competition held over there.
- National integration camp was held at Chamba , Uttarkand. It was organized by 10 (TN) boys bn, ncc vellore. 3 cadets participated in the camp. Sgt. Gayathri III BCA won overall second prize in dance competition held.
- International Yoga Day was celebrated in Auxilium College on 21.06.2017 Wednesday. The session was organized in Auxilium College along with 10 (TN) BN, NCC. Around 270 Schools and Auxilium Collge students took part.
- The rally programme for the remembrance of sepoy mutiny in vellore was conducted by the National cadets corps of Auxilium college. All NCC cadets with NSS volunteers under the control of Sub inspector Arun Kumar of viruthampet formed human chain and made public aware of such a great history of vellore. Totally 500 students participated in the rally and did the public awareness of the spark of national independence.
- The birthday of Kamarajar was celebrated as KALVI VALARCHI NAAL by the NCC unit of Auxilium College, Vellore. Around 15 cadets took initiative in teaching the middle school children of Government Hr.Sec.School, Velam. Mr.T.Sampath the Head Master, Lt.Anitha Alice organized the program for the benefit of the students community
- On sports day, NCC cadets of our college were doing selfless service of planting saplings. The Chief guest Miss.Vanitha, DIG of police planted the first sapling followed by our NCC cadets. Lt..Anitha Alice planted and also gave a sapling to each department HODs and to the use for the NCC cadets.
- 71st Independence Day celebration on August 15. Dr.Sis.Jayanthi,Vice Principal of our college was the chief guest and hoisted the National Flag. Cdt Aleena gave Welcome address and followed by various programs, vote of Thanks was given by Cdt.Infantia. The parade was led by SUO I.shanmugapriya and the parade commander was Cp.Jenisha linnet.
- Our NCC cadets were reality to give guard of Honours on the Golden and Diamond Jubliee Celebration which was held on August 19. It was a special celebration in our college in which our cadets proudly welcomed Jubilee sisters as Guard of They also specially thanked by the principal.
- A skit Nukkad Natak was enacted to orphanage children. It was based on the title of “be thankful to the god for presenting life”. The skit was enacted to children to make them realize how greateful they should be for having food, shelter and better life in spite of struggles faced by other children aside.Ncc cadets enacted in such a way that they mesmerized those children to feel gratitude to god.
- Ncc cadets of around thirty in number with ANO Anitha Alice had been to a NGO Kasam Orphanage Which is known as Mudiyor Balar Grama Pannai. The head of the NGO Kirubahara Daniel.Y had introduced us to the children and oldage people. Ms Anitha Gracy Paul assisted NCC cadets to view their campus. It was started early on 1959 by Pauline which looked graceful even now. Ncc cadets offerd food worth rs 5000 for children and residence of orphanage.
- National Integration Camp was held at Periyar Maniammai University, Vallam in Tanjore. Our Ncc cadets Sgt Vaishali, SgtVijayalakshmi.V, Cpl.p.Sreeswetha and Cpl.Uma Maheshwari had participated in the camp. Lot of Events had taken place in the camp like singing, dancing, and presentation competitions. Students of NCC from various directorates of all over india had participated in the camp. Our Tamilnadu directorate had won 1st prize (NIAP), National Intergeration awareness. Cpl.Sree Swetha had got prize for it. Also, competition on extempore was held. In that, Sgt Vijayalakshmi.P and other cadets in SD got 1st of all other directorates in India. It was a proud moment for our Tamilnadu Directorate representing and getting top places.
- NIC Camp was held at St.James Enginerring College at Naavilkaadu, Kanyakumari.Our Ncc Cadets Sgt Lucksha Jelina, Sgt Johncy Rani and LCpl Rubhasha had participated in the camp. Various directorates from all over India had came to the camp. Tamilnadu directorate had won 1st prize in group dance of all other directorates. They represented tamilnadu and made the camp inspiring for other directorates. They also visited Koodankulam,Atomic station of Tamilnadu and many other great places of Tamilnadu.
- Rock climbing trekking camp was held at Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. NCC Cadets SUO.Shanmukapriya.I and CUO Umamaheshwari.S had participated in the camp. Tamilnadu directorate had won 1st prize in drill competition, line area competition. They had also won 3rd prize in cultural. They did guards with all other directorates.
- NCC cadets of Auxiuim college unit took part in CATC camp which was held at Ethiraj college Egmore,Chennai. 31 cadets of our college participated in the camp. There were regular parades as weii as cultural programme. Our college student got third prize in dance competition. Selected students had firing practices. Students learned tactics in the firing. Our NCC cadets were assisted by PI staff Mr James throughout the camp. Few of our students visited Raj Bhavan and participated in the programme organized by Governor Bunwarilal Purohit. They met him and had been inspired by him. Camp commandant COL Sanjeev Pandit assisted them.
- Cadets had prarticipated in the camp from Auxilium college in the place Kelambakkam, VIT Chennai. Our ANO Lt.Dr.Anitha Alice.E was detailed for MRDC. Selected cadets of our college participated in the camp.
- SGT Gayathri from Auxilium college was selected has best cadets. She participated in the RDC camp Delhi. Her talent in cultural being a part of Bharathanatiyam dancer was exhibited
- CATC/RDC/TSC camp was held at Velammal school, Panchetti Ponneri. It was organized by 1 TN G BN NCC, Chennai. In this camp 40 cadets of Auxilium college participated and also the ANO of Auxilium College Lt.Dr.Anitha Alice assisted this camp. In this camp cadet E. Jenifer got selected for TSC and four Cadets won the first prize in relay.
- cadet E. Jenifer was selected in TSC conducted in SRM College and she was selected for the pre IGC Camp.
- The international day of yoga was conducted in Auxilium college by 10 TN Boys BN NCC. The chief guest of the day was Cl.S.M.Debnath ad the ANO of Auxilium college Lt.Dr.E.Anitha Alice welcomed the gathering. The predential declaration of the programme was given by the Secretery of Auxilium college Rev. Sr. Amala Shamla and the advantages of yoga was explained by the Principal of Auxilium College Rev Sr. Regina Mary. 250 cadets participated in this occasion. The cadets were from Katpadi Govt.Hr. School, Donbosco Mat. School and Arinjar Anna Arts and science college.
- In remembrance of Sepoy Mutiny awareness was created by the NCC Cadets in the college campus of Auxilium by standing with plug cards with valuable thoughts related to Sepoy Mutiny and some our Cadets wore the face painting in representing and honouring the Sepoy Mutiny.
- Cadet E.Jenifer from Auxilium college was selected for the IGC Camp conducted in Madurai.
- Weapon Training and map reading classes were held for 2nd and 3rd The classes were taken by the PI Staffs of 10TN Boys BN NCC.
- On 15th of August we the NCC Cadets of Auxilium college organized the 72nd independence day programme. The Chief Guest of the day was Rev. Dr.Sr.Alphonse, the golden jubilarian, the secretary of our college Rev.Sr.Amala Shamla, the principal of our college Rev.Dr.Sr.Regina Mary,the vice principals of our college.
- The college celebrated the golden jubilee of 5 salesian sisters. The NCC cadets did the piloting in honouring the jubilarians. The procession was leaded by 16 NCC Cadets
- The III and II year NCC Cadets along with the ANO of Auxilium college Lt.Dr.E Anitha Alice went for the mountaineering trekking to Sathuvachari hill, the cadet participated in this trekking by climbing the mountain enthusiastically reaching its destination and we also done the Swachh Bharath programme by clean the surroundings including the sowing of the seed balls were done during this occasion
- The 63rd Sports day of Auxilium college was celebrated. The chief guest of the day was Mr.K.Adiveera Pandiyan, Additional Deputy Superitendent of Police, Vellore District. The piloting was done by Cpl. S.S.Roshini and Cpl.L.Vaishnavi of our college.
- The programme on cleanliness drive began arount 2:30 pm on 14th It was held in the computer blck seminar hall. Mr.M Kalaiarasan, Ex. MLA was the chief guest. He spoke on Swachh Bharth and make India the clean and Green India.
- All the I, II and III year NCC Cadets gathered together at 2:00pm for a short awareness rally on Swachh Bharath.the rally was from Auxilium college to Vadugathangal, accompanied by Lt.Dr.E Anitha Alice
- Nukkad Nattak- Segregation of waste All the NCC Cadets of Auxilium college gathered in the auditorium for Nukkad Nattak. All the II and I year NCC cadets performed a small play on Swachh Bharath. They even brought the theme on Segregation of waste by distinguishing bio-degradable and non bio-degradable wastes
- Shramdaan Cleaning of streets All the Ncc Cadets went for street cleaning to Gandhi Nagar and these they were all divided into five groups to do the cleaning responsibility.
- planting of Saplings All the NCC Cadets gathered in front of the NCC Room at 2:30pm. They were all divided into two groups. One group went out to the public places to plant the saplings and the other planted the saplings inside the college.
- Cleaning of Statues All the Cadets went together to Polur bus stand. We began our cleaning work with the great freedom fighter who is mostly called as the Father of our Nation Mahanthma Gandhi and Anna statue.
- Wall paintings Some of the Ncc Cadets went to old bus stand, Arani, for wall painting on great leaders those who fight for the freedom of India.
- Cleaning of public park nearly twenty of our cadets went to public parks in all around Vellore. They clean the places and picked up all the rubbish that was scattered on the ground.
- Ek Bharth Shresta Bharat Camp was held at Chattisgarh. The 37 CG BN, Durg organized the camp in Garv Institute of Management and Technology, Purai. The camp was conducted for ten days. Our Tamilnadu, Pondicherry, Andaman and Nicobar group won the 2nd prize in the overall NIAP presentation and our cadets Sgt Janani.T and Cpl.A.Aleena Jully Mariam Anton participated in dance competition. This camp was basically to bridge the cultural gap among the various states of India.
- Awareness Rally on preventing open defecation event All the I, II and III year NCC Cadets went for a short awareness cadets went for a short awarenesss Rally on open defecation Free to Bus stand and Lt.Dr.E.Anitha Alice accompanied them throughout the rally.
- Seminar on SSB and Surgical Strike A seminar was organized in VIT University from 1:00pm. 22 NCC Cadets of our college attended this Seminar. The 10 BN Commanding Officer, Col Debnath gave a talk on “How to crack SSB interview.
- Cleaning of hospitals Some of our cadets from our college went Vadugathangal and cleaned the hospital and they even spoke to the patients and helped them.
- Pinkathan is a marathon which was held for the welfare of women and only for women by the cadets from Auxilium College participated in it.
- Visiting to the Orphanage All the NCC Cadets from Auxilium College went to Kasasm Orphanage for a visit. There they gave an awareness programme on clean India and they even spent some time with small kids.
- CATC Camp was held at Sri Vel-Tech matric. School, Avadi. It was organized by 1 TN G BN NCC, Chennai. In this camp 28 cadets of aAuxilium College participated. CUO.Divya.N was the Camp Senior along with Mahalakshmi College and she was awarded for being as a group senior.Cpl.Maria Infantia Therese.A was awarded for doing MC for the programme conducted in the camp.
- NCC Cadets of Auxilium College organized a Workshop at National level on Personality Development SSB and UPSC. The chief guest of the day was Col.S.Debnath, Lt.Col.Sumith Ranjan, M.K. Hema Nalini, Ms.Sujatha and Dr. Thirumaran. The Secretery and the principal of Auxilium College felicitated the chief guest.
- Five cadets of our college attended CATC Camp at VIT, Vellore, conducted by 10 (TN) B BN, from 23/12/2018 to 01/01/2019. Our cadets won the following prizes, SGT Kalairasi.J and CDT Monica Florence.S won 2nd and 1st prize, respectively for 1500mts relay
- 1 (TN) BN conducted a selection camp for Prime Minister rally, from 03/01/2019 to 12/01/2019 at VIT Chennai. Our college cadets, CUO Divya.N, Jenifer.E, Cdt Krishnapriya.S had participated in this camp.
- On 26/01/2019, our college celebrated 70th Republic day. The national flag was hoisted by the Secretary of our college. The NCC Cadets performed the majestic parade in honor of our country. The principal had given an inspiring speech to the cadets.