Enhance and Sustain quality strategies to ascertain and develop competencies for excellence in higher education.
- To initiate and ensure quality in the Academic, Curricular, Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities
- To create Benchmark in Teaching, Learning and Research
Functions of IQAC:
- Facilitates in planning the annual calendar of activities of the academic year.
- Organizes Quality and capacity-building programmes.
- Helps in framing the Departmental action plan and report.
- Helps in framing the action plan and report of various committees such as Sports, Library, Examination, Anti-ragging and Grievance redressal in the college.
- Helps in framing the action plan and report of various units such as NSS, NCC, VIDES, AICUF, ROTARACT, YOUTH RED CROSS (YRC), RED RIBBON CLUB (RRB), RANGERS, KANALI WOMEN’S CELL, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY CELL etc.
- Enables the process of documentation based on the seven criteria.
- Conducts internal auditing on curricular aspects.
- Arranges external auditing every year.
- Formatting of Feedback procedure and analysis.
- Supports and suggests the organization of programmes.
- Motivates and encourages the faculty in research activities.
- Offers suggestions for the infrastructural development of the college to the management.
- Monitors students’ progress and support services.
- Prepares AQAR and the SSR for submission to NAAC.