Rules and Regulations
There are two components in the Valuation and Assessment of a student. These are implemented through
- Continuous Assessment (CA) during the Semester for 25 marks.? It consists of two written tests and an innovative component.
- Semester Examination (SE) at the end of the Semester for 75 marks.
- ?The maximum marks for each Paper shall be 100.
- There is no passing minimum for CA.
- There is no provision for improvement in CA.
Continuous Assessment consists of two written tests on the dates notified in the College Calendar, and a third component as decided by the Department.