Group : Enviro Club(shift-I)
Staff In-charge : Mrs. Isabella Roseline
No. of Students : 90
Motto : Green and Clean environment
- To protect and sustain the environmental resources
- To remain Eco-Friendly.
- Awareness in guarding the nature.
- Keep the surrounding clean and pollution free.
- Project the world and leave the world guess enough to the next generation.
Regular Activities (Shift- I)
- Seminar and Workshop on Mushroom Culture
- Wildlife Week Celebration
- Naming of the Plants in College Campus
- Terrace Gardening
Extension : Green Audit
Enviro club- shift II
Motto : “Lets go green to get our globe clean”
- July – Inauguration
- August – Pencil Drawing
- September – Poster presentation
- December – Essay Writing
- January – Quiz