Six Months ASQC Report – Shift I
Staff in-charges: Dr. Mrs. J. Rosaline Ezhilarasi, Ms. M. Anita Madona
20/07/2017: The Auxilium Students’ Quality Cell (ASQC) members were selected for the academic year 2017-2018.
21/07/17: The following plan of actions was formulated by the ASQC staff in-charges in consultation with the other members of IQAC:
- To organize a state level one day workshop to create general awareness among students on Gender Abuse.
- To conduct a poster competition on the importance of following traffic rules and Road Safety.
- To maintain discipline of their respective classes during morning assemblies along with the class representatives.
- ASQC members to take turns to stand at the entrance to see the late comers along with ranges and NSS students.
- To make sure that the class rooms are kept clean.
- To instruct their classmates not to make any markings / scribbling on the tables.
- To help in entering data in the college library as the part of digitalization.
23/07/17: The ASQC meeting was held. The ASQC members were briefed about the plan of actions.
12/09/2017: The ASQC meeting was held at 1.30 p.m. About 50 ASQC members attended the meeting. The last month activities carried out by the ASQC members were evaluated. The ASQC members were also given an additional charge of looking into the cleanliness during break time.
19/09/2017: The poster competition was organized on the topic “Importance of traffic rules and Road safety”. About thirty posters were presented.The third prize is shared by two posters presented by V. R. Jayashree & D. Sasikala of II B. Com and P. Sornamugi & S. Suganya of III B.Sc., Chemistry. The second prize was won by the poster presented by Pavithra Magadalene & J. Princy Priyanka of III English ‘B’. The first place was won by the poster presented by R. Sangeetha & P. Jaya Divya of II B.C.A. The consolation prize won by the poster presented by Kavitha Williams & E. Jenisha Linnet of III B. Sc. Mathematics.
POSTER COMPETITION ON THE TOPIC “IMPORTANCE OF TRAFFIC RULES AND ROAD SAFETY” ORGANIZED BY IQAC ON 19/09/2017
11/10/2017: The ASQC members of the department of Mathematics enacted a mime and created awareness among the students on Gender Abuse during common assembly.