Shift II Remedial courses
Staff are providing remedial classes regularly to the weaker students.
|1||Dr. S. Shrilatha||M. Com., M. Phil., Ph.D.||Assistant Professor and Head|
|2||Dr. R. Gayathiri||M. Com., M.Phil., Ph.D., NET, SET.||Assistant Professor|
|3||Ms. S. S. Prithivi||M. Com., M. Phil.||Assistant Professor|
|4||Ms. K. Kalaivani||M. Com., M. Phil., NET, SET.||Assistant Professor|
|5||Ms. N. Aswini||M. Com., M. Phil.||Assistant Professor|
Distinguished Alumnae Details
List of Distinguished Alumnae with details like Name, Passed out year, present status.
Innovative Practices of the Department.
- Guest Lectures are conducted for the students from Banks/ Insurance Companies/ Legal Adivsors/ Professors according to their subject experts.
- Internship for the First and Second Year Students to gain practical knowledge from Banking Sector and Insurance Companies.
- Regular Seminars are taken by the Students.
- IIBF Papers and Aptitude Papers are included in the Syllabus of the Students.
- Final Year students are undertaking individual project to know the area of Social Science Research relevant to Banking and Insurance titles.
- Faculty achievements (Awards and Recognition)
- 2018- NET Cleared –Ms.K. Kalaivani
- Student achievements (Results)- Nil
- State level/National level/International level (Details of Workshops, Conferences, Seminars and any other activity conducted by the department in State level/National level/International level)
- Association activities (Regular association activities, Field visits)
- Guest Lectures are invited from the Banking Sector/ Insurance Companies as well Advocates are also orienting the Legal aspects Subjects.
- Workshop for Digital Banking and SPSS are conducted for the Students.
- Essay Competiotions, Poster Presentation and Cartoon Drawing are conducted regularly.
- Regular Village Visits, Bank Visits and Industrial Visits are going on.
- Facilities for Research in the department.
- Digital Library
- Wi-fi Campus
- M.Phil Supervisor – 1 (Dr. S. Shrilatha)
- Ph. D Supervisor – 1 (Dr. S. Shrilatha)
No. of M.Phil. scholars full time:
- 2015-2016 – 24 Scholars (Full time)
- 2016-2017 – 5 Scholars(Full time)
- 2017-2018 – 1 Scholars(Full time)
Shift IIKarur Vysya Bank, Katpadi Branch.
Shift IIOur Students helping the Customers in the Bank regarding form filling.
- Village Visit to orient about Digital Banking facility, Prime Minister Insurance Schemes, Housing Loan Scheme and Insurance awareness through LIC.
- As a part of our Department extension activity 25 volunteers rendered their services to the Students of VI, VII & VIII Std of Kangeyanellur Boys Hr. sec School. The motto of this extension activity is teaching Life skills to the students of rural boys and girls. Outdoor sessions are also conducted. At the end of the session students are regularly given general awareness regarding various social issue, Good manners, Cleanliness etc.
Clubs and Movements
|COORDINATOR||Dr. S. SHRILATHA|
|NO. OF STUDENTS||56|
|STUDENT LEADER||Ms. S. Nivetha (III B. Com Banking & Insurance)|
|AIM AND OBJECTIVE||(i) To motivate the habit of savings (ii) To Train the students towards the Banking Operations.|